Cosmetic dentistry focuses on dental procedures that restore teeth to their natural beauty and enhance a smile’s aesthetic appeal, while also maintaining optimum health and functionality.
Cosmetic dentistry can improve your self-image!
If you feel embarrassed by how your teeth look, consider cosmetic dentistry. The modern dental procedures and techniques your dentist uses can remove imperfections and create a fabulous, new image.
After examining your teeth, your dentist can recommend personalized cosmetic treatments that will enhance your smile, such as:
- Porcelain veneers and inlays to repair broken/cracked, even mismatched teeth, or correct gaps between teeth
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Teeth bleaching and whitening to remove stains
- Laser dentistry adjust “gummy” smiles, where a disproportionate amount of the gums shows when you smile
- Tooth coloured fillings for any new cavities and to replace unsightly silver amalgam fillings
- Use of non-metal crowns for old crowns that show black lines